Prof. Dr Jerzy Rotko
- 1975-1979 – studies at the Faculty of Law and Administration of the University of Wrocław.
- 1986 – PhD. in law (work under the title “Constitutional Law aspects of environmental protection in Germany”).
- 1999 – postdoctoral degree in law (habilitation thesis entitled “Administration of legal instruments for environmental protection in the Federal Republic of Germany on the example of water law“).
- From 1979 – at the Institute of Legal Studies of the Polish Academy of Sciences, from 2009 on the post of associate professor.
- From October 2003 to 2006, associate professor at the University of Opole.
- From 2006 to 2015, associate professor at the College of Information Technology and Management at COPERNICUS in Wrocław.
- From 2016, associate professor at the University of Humanities and Natural Sciences in Częstochowa.
Research interests are related to the issues of environmental law, with particular emphasis on legal aspects of water management and water protection
- Project Manager 2012/07 / B / HS5 / 03962 “Environmental protection in the activities of tribunals and courts”.